This presentation embarks you on a creative journey that cultivates your inner power to be a transformative leader.
In this presentation you will get a brief and intense experience of the catalytic four-stage process of ‘Theatre of Transformation’ to activate human potential and unleash creativity: Witnessing what is; Awakening what can be; Envisioning Change; Enacting Transformation. Combining storytelling, theatre, visioning, and dialogue, this presentation will invite you to step into a profound and joyful space of transformative possibility in your own life, organization and world.
The objective of this presentation is to share with you innovative insights, tools and skills to be a transformative leader who shapes our shared future in this time of turmoil and transition in the world. You will discover new capacities to transform crises to opportunities, overcome painful challenges, create circles of solidarity, and undertake positive change in your life, organization and society as a transformative leader.
This presentation specially conceived for the participants of the WE World Luminate Summit 2016 is designed for women entrepreneurs of all ages, backgrounds and levels of experience, who are already leaders in their organisations, or aspire to become transformative leaders who inspire others by their example.
- This presentation will strengthen your capacity to be a transformative leader.
- As a transformative leader you will learn how to treat every crisis as an opportunity and every turbulent transition as a theatre of transformation.
- As a transformative leaders, you will discover your power to envisage, express and enact new pathways for your own life and organisation, and for humanity through complex crisis.
- As a transformative leader, you will learn the art of unleashing your own creative potential, as well as that of every individual and every team in your organization to become co-creators of positive change.
- As a transformative leader, you will learn to embody the humanity, creativity, courage and conviction that is essential to steward our lives, our organizations and our shared future on earth.
Dr. Rama Mani’s Bio:
Dr. Rama Mani is an internationally renowned peace builder, poet, and performing artist. Rama founded ‘Theatre of Transformation’, based on her 25 years of experience in strategic leadership, governance and security, to catalyse creative solutions to global crises, and to support transformative peace initiatives in countries in crisis.
With Prof. Jean Houston and Dr. Scilla Elworthy, Rama is the Co-Founder of ‘Rising Women, Rising World’. She is a Senior Research Associate at the University of Oxford’s Centre for International Studies. She is a Councilor of the World Future Council. She is on the Jury of the ‘Alternative Nobel Prize’ or the Right Livelihood Award, and on the Faculty of the Geneva Academy for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law.
Rama was formerly Executive Director of the International Centre for Ethnic Studies in Sri Lanka, Director of the Global Peace and Security Course at the Geneva Centre for Security Policy, and Senior External Relations Officer of the Commission on Global Governance.
Rama has a Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Cambridge, UK, and an M.A. in International Affairs from Johns Hopkins University, USA. Rama was awarded the Peter Becker Peace Prize in Germany in 2013.
Facebook Page: /RamaManiNews