How much does it cost to attend Luminate?
- Nothing. It is free. Yes, free. There are no catches.
- Luminate is one of the best values available for women (and men) in business, and aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs.
If the entire Luminate Summit is online, how does it work?
- Luminate is delivered via industry-leading webinar technology.
- Register for the event, sit back, watch, and listen.
- Our innovative Q&A technology allows you to ask questions and interact LIVE with the speakers and other participants.
What makes Luminate different from other forms of women in business or women entrepreneur training out there?
- Luminate combines the best of the best speakers, successful entrepreneurs, strategists, thinkers, thought leaders, and business experts from around the world under one independent umbrella.
- Luminate is not directly affiliated with any organization, company, or association.
- We have no contracts or exclusive arrangements of any kind to prevent us from pursuing the cream of the crop on a particular subject matter.
- The profound benefit of not having to TRAVEL to develop these skills or interrupt your current workflow and save on traveling and better for the environment!
Can I speak at Luminate?
- We are always interested in hearing from those who are doing amazing things in our industry.
- If someone you know is exhibiting strong thought leadership, has a proven and successful track record, or is an expert in their industry, please email those details to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a nomination form and application for next year’s event.
What sorts of topics are covered at Luminate? Is the material suitable for all business owners?
- We are firmly focused on material and thought leadership that caters to women in business and aspiring and seasoned women (and men) entrepreneurs.
- “Women in business” are defined as those who own small to medium-sized entrepreneurial businesses and home-based businesses, and “aspiring women entrepreneurs” are those who would like to start their own business in the near future.
- Business owners, in other disciplines, are free to attend, as there are a wide variety of topics that might appeal to them — such as the fundamentals and principles of business, sales, marketing, leadership, social media, in addition to topics that serve the well-being of the individual.
- All content will be designed SPECIFICALLY for women in business and aspiring women entrepreneurs. Every gender is welcome!
What inspired you to create Luminate?
- Rain, a serial entrepreneur with 20+ years of experience, decided to leverage technology as a platform to share knowledge, expertise, and stories from entrepreneurs and leaders all over the world to any aspiring entrepreneurs or seasoned entrepreneurs who have access to the internet or phone.
- Throughout her journey, she worked with many thriving entrepreneurs in Southeast Asia, India, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North America, she studied and grilled them about what it takes to grow a company from a startup to a medium or large-sized company.
- In the course of her search for answers, it dawned on her that 90% of the subjects she interviewed were men, women have long been considered a “minority”. And now it’s the time for the transition (which is already happening) and by providing further education and knowledge to support these women to thrive in their lives while doing what they love.
What is Luminate?
Why has Luminate already made such a strong impact on women entrepreneurs?
- There is a serious lack of information and tools for women looking for real-life solutions.
- Luminate cuts through the clutter and brings you only the best of the best; leaders and successful entrepreneurs who are making a difference for real-world businesses and business owners across the globe.
Who should consider attending the Summit?
- Entrepreneurs just starting out.
- Veteran entrepreneurs with several successful ventures under her belt.
- Individuals especially women who are afraid to jump into entrepreneurship because of all the seemingly endless challenges.
How do you choose the speakers and the presenters?
- Luminate puts a call out to successful entrepreneurs around the world and chooses individuals who:
- Have high credibility in their field.
- Give back strongly to others in that field.
- Have a reputation for integrity.
- Are known for advanced collaboration skills.
- Are conscious that we are all one.
- Are passionate about conscious sustainability.
- Are generous and live with purpose and passion.
- Understand that a deal is a good deal when it is good for all concerned, including Earth.